Sunday, 8 June 2014

June Inspiration





Hello friends
Hope you are all good!


Just a quickie post from me today 
to share what I've been creating...

I used a photocopied image from one of my vintage photographs
and made an image transfer using clear sticky tape.
The tag was created by adding old pages of text using matte medium,
then applying lots of distress inks
I framed the image using industrious stickers, frames and boarders and cut a
alterations honeycomb frame work die in black to layer behind it
I then added stitching, some old vintage buttons and lace and rubbed on some Remnant rub-ons
To finish I layered it up onto some Kraft card and Black cardstock.....
As always feel free to comment.....great to know you popped by

I've been having lots of major problems with blogger
 at the moment........ Grrrrr
(fingers crossed this publishes ok)

Have a fabulous week
Kaz
x






10 comments:

  1. Hi Kaz.
    Blogger is a nightmare isn't it, I had loads of problems at the begining of the year (fingers crossed) it's running ok at the mo, hope you get to grips with it soon.
    Gorgeous Tag from you, love the honeycomb die, saw it at Bolton last weekend and wish now I had picked it up, looks lovely.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You must have found some time to play in the shed! Lovely tag, gorgeous work as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Kaz x
    Very inspiring, love seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your creations with the vintage photos you find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kaz, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love that bit of lace peeking out at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the layers and texture. Have to go and buy me one of those honeycomb dies, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kaz this is fabulous... you make me want to drop everything and go play !! Such yummy details !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitching and all the layers of goodness on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx