Thursday, 29 May 2014

May Inspiration




Hello friends!
Remember me??
Yep....I'm so behind with pretty much everything...
Life's just been so busy,
but....
 today was a rainy day and I managed to get some much needed shed time!
there's still time to enter....
as its been a while since I blogged I thought I would "celebrate"
by doing what I love to do .......getting inky!
I used two colours of distress inks
peacock feathers and picked raspberry 
I stamped with Rangers black Archival ink 
I used the Ideaology frames and trims, the inset is a paper from French industrial,
I then used Remnant Rub-ons  
The tags were sewn and added to a large black tag by Ranger 
I love the Papillion stamp set.......one of my favourite ever!

I really hope you like, as always feel free to leave a comment,
its great to know you popped by!

Have a great day!

Kaz
x

13 comments:

  1. Hiya Kaz. Oh how I have missed you!
    I love to see your work and these tags are stunning, the colours especially.
    Hope you will post more very soon. I also hope to see you at AFTH again soon. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are gorgeous - love how the colours have blended so beautifully. I think maybe I need some more Tim Holtz goodies to play with as these tags are very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those two colours together, they are so beautiful and your tags are just gorgeous! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your blogging! Beautiful tags. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors....on lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best colours and stamp set too. It was the second one I got of Tims, the first being the fabulous flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful color combo! Great use of the frames. I have missed seeing your creations. Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful! Great to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, stranger!! Love the colours, and your stamping. Also like the prop for the photo, i.e. the piano!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous color combos! Always a fan of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and inspirational Kaz! welcome back! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. always beautiful Kaz!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you had a minute to craft...been missing you! And WOW!!! What a make...the color is sublime, and love the frame and how you did them! Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx