Sunday, 15 December 2013

A little Vintage.....

Hello friends!!

Remember me??
I know its been a long time.....
Life's been super busy at the mo,
lots of ups.....and sadly even a couple of downs....

but these last few weeks I've been 
really busy creating for CHA2014.....
Its been so much fun I've had a ball!!
I cannot wait to share.......not too much  longer to wait!
( your so going to LOVE the new products)

Its been so long since I created just for fun....

Here's an altered book Ive been working on ......
I used lots of idea-ology and some of my vintage finds
To start I used lots of old vintage text pages to cover the book
I then built up layers using tags and brown paper
the photo is one of my old vintage photos
I added the words "Shes very beautiful "taken from a page in the book
The butterflies are from Tim Holtz/Stampers anonymous

As always feel free to leave a comment.....
always great to know you popped by....

I might not get chance to blog again before christmas so ........
Have yourselves a
" Very Happy, Merry  Christmas!!"
best wishes to you all and a huge mahoosive 
thank you for all the support over the last year....
it really means so much to me
xxx


Kaz
x



20 comments:

  1. Sending a mahoosive thanks to you for all the fun and inspiring posts in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Kaz. I love It. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you again Kaz...with a stunning creation...wow gorgeous details!
    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. It's fun to find all the bits and pieces. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love all things vintage and have a special place in my heart for old books and old photographs. Thank you for sharing with us Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I love all things vintage and have a special place in my heart for old books and old photographs. Thank you for sharing with us Kaz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kaz :-) love this vintage make and the wonderful embellishments.
    It is certainly a very busy time of year.....wish we had another couple of weeks x take care
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you've had a few down times, hope it's nothing to serious or sad. You certainly have some exciting times ahead for next year - look forward to them! Love your vintage work, you just rock it! Happy Christmas if we don't see you here again...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you a huge cyber hug, hope things get better. That is a gorgeous project, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful book cover Kaz, just love your vintage style. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and happy new year.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, its so nice with all that cool Tim stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course we remember you lovely, how can we forget you? Wow wow wow, what can I say this is stunning, everything about it is beautiful. You have such an eye for knowing just what to place and where. Everything looks as if it has always been there, like it was ment to be.?
    Take care lovely and a very sherry, oops mean merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Love Sandra. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful as ever hun. You really knock it out the park at Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word, Kaz...your work just keeps getting cooler and cooler!! :) You must have been reincarnated from the 1800s or something! How do you get such perfection in your vintage pieces?! They are just stunning! I so love your attention to detail and all of the little extras that you add to create such personality and character in your pieces. YOU are a true artist, my friend! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning as always, Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your vintage book! I can't wait to see what you have created for CHA2014! I have been a horrible fan, as I haven't been by in a long time! Things have been busy and then we got the flu and ick here at our home. Yuck! I hope that you get a little time to enjoy your family during the Holiday Season! Much Love and Will be watching for you and your creations soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful book, thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx