Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Tag Calender

Hello friends
Hope you are all good!
Brrr........its turned a little chilly......
I think winter is well and truly on its way!
I've been digging out the thermals.......my shabby  shed is so cold!

So I decided I needed some gorgeous, bright, cheerful colours 
to brighten up the day
so reached for my Dylusions!
I decided to create a tag calender with a little pocket to add all those important dates!
it also allowed me to  use these cool little frames.....
( I ........er...... borrowed them from my daughters craft stash,  I'm proud to say that she has inherited my hoarding gene ............and boy she hoards some really cool things!) 
shhh.....don't tell her but I think they work perfectly with these cool dylusions skulls!
I created a background for each frame, then stitched some 
off cuts into each frame then added a skull
the skulls were given their very own  cool hats! 
I made a pocket  for the calender using black tags by ranger then stitched them together 
To finish I added a calender and a frame 
This was a really fun project to create....
All the products I've used are available from Art from the \Heart here
(or click on the links below)
As always feel free to leave a comment 
great to know you popped by
Have a lovely week

kaz
x










7 comments:

  1. Your funny Kaz! I am so glad someone else raids their daughters stash other then me. And yes the frames are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant make Kaz, maybe your daughter won't notice lol
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! So great that Millie has inherited the hoarding gene ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kaz, what a great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool project Kaz! I just might manage to get my act together & make something in the "important" date line soon :-) thanks for the inspiration.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colourful make Kaz...love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by the little shabby shed....your comments mean so much xx